Saturday, April 15, 2017

It's been a while since I wrote in my blog .  Life had so many surprises :(  but I'm in need for a little pick me up.  I'm ready to start showing what I have been doing and how my kids gave grown.
Tiffany Graduated from High School and went on to Medical assistant school and now has a full time job at a Dr. Office. Along with her Publix part time job she had while going to school. Great kid :)  so proud of her !   Very responsible and working on been independent .
Christian will be finishing 8th grade in June and received great news that he was accepted to go the Dryfuss Art High School :)   A great accomplishment since he had about a little over 3 hours to audition to get in .  That was a nervous time for  me waiting for him in the school cafeteria. Parents could not  go anywhere around the grounds. They told us if  we were found walking around they will walk us to our cars and our kid will be pull out of the audition and no chance to retake.  So I got that look that I'm sure I have giving my kid multiple times in his young life " do not move " .   He was so happy but nervous when he got his congratulations envelope.  So funny it look like he was going to college. Soon enough I guess .  But first High School  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :)
Please leave me a comment, Love to hear from you!
Have a nice sewing day
Marta